Saturday, August 18, 2012

Welcome to Our Garden

Here are a few more pictures of my garden themed classroom. I love the way the pennants came out. Overall the room is colorful and inviting... Mission accomplished! Our curriculum night is in a few weeks and I really want to showcase the students' work.

View of the door from the hall
I loved making this easy reversible valance.  The other side is striped with a polka dot boarder. The pennants on the door read "Welcome to Our Garden." The pennants were cut by hand with pinking shears and sewn to a thin red ribbon. The letters were cut with the Cricut using black fabric and heat and bond.

Math Display using scrapbook paper
I love this display for math work. This display is similar to the one inside my room. I used my old scrapbook paper. It was laminated and hot glued to the wall. The title was accented by the students. They wrote different math related pictures.
Blooming Work display with timeline projects
This board is really the star of my displays. I am currently displaying student created timelines.
Left side of the classroom from the door

Right side of the classroom



A.R. Goal Chart
This chart will be used to track the students' AR progress. I will label the flowers different percents. As students progress, they can move their name to the next flower.
My hall displays

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment