Monday, June 4, 2012

It's all about the BOWS!

I love making hair bows. If you have a little time, making your own boutique hair bows can be very cost efficient. We will definitely need some bigger boutique bow very soon since my daughter has more hair than I know what to do with... but that's another post.
After making a few bows, you will have a very extensive ribbon collection. Before you know it, you will need some type of ribbon storage or hair bow holder.  Sometimes I just purchase bows that generally match most of her clothing. Whether the bows are handmade or store bought...A GIRL HAS TO HAVE BOWS!!

I have been look at different polymer clay hair bow centers and decided to try making one. Here are my first polymer clay clippies. I tried this design because it looked simple. Circle and triangles...I love basic shapes! It doesn't get much easier than that!!


What type of hair accessories are you making?
Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment