Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer Designs

Nail designs of course! There have been quite a few nail designs that I really loved. See my Pinterest nail board to check out my latest pins. Since I'm a teacher (...with a one year old),  during the school year, I don't have a lot of time to create these time consuming designs. During the summer...it's a different story. I can really have fun with my nail polish/ designs and experiment a bit. I can be as WILD as I want!!
Here are some designs that I have tried:
Converse Shoe...this one has a GREAT tutorial on Youtube!



Chevron Nail Design... I used my scrapbook pattern scissors to create a similar pattern.
Have you tried any fun nail designs lately?

There are times when I want to give the polish a rest and just wear my nails natural. After seeing this whiter nails pin, I decided to give it a try.




I am very pleased with the results! My nails were a little dry, so I completed the look with a little buffing cream. You may want to finish this look off with a clear top coat or a fast drying clear polish if you are pressed for time (or impatient like me).
The best parts is that I had all the items in my house, so this pin cost me $0! Gotta love it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment