Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Leg Warmers

This evening I made baby leg warmers. This really took me 10 minutes to make. E-A-S-Y
You will learn that I love to jump into a new project. The good thing is...I will try to give you a heads up on what worked and didn't. So here goes...

Here are some things that I would do differently next time:
1. Change the bobbin color. This is a simple tip that gets me in trouble over and over again. Don't be like me... change it!
2. Get funky with it!! The solid colors are cool, but the patterns are FUN!
3. Do try to find old socks, if you can't...I got 3 pair of Ladies' Knee High Sock at Wally World for $6.00. That's 2 bucks for a pair of baby leg warmers...Oh yeah!!

(Addition: I read a blog today that recommended using toe socks. Why didn't I think of that??)

Up Next: Christmas Tree Shirt
On Deck: Christmas Tree Footprints
Wish List: Tissue Paper Covered Ornaments.... I need to find some fun tissue paper! Any suggestions?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment