Saturday, November 26, 2011

Yes..more leg warmers!

I loved making the leg warmers so much... that I had to find more knee high socks. Target has them for $2.50 and I also found them at the Dollar Tree for.....wait for it... a whopping $1. I loved the Target pairs because the designs were more bright and colorful. Both stores' prices beat the fancy baby leg warmer prices ($12-18) found online . I also found these Santa socks (Dollar Tree) with red and white stripes and had to turn them into leg warmers. Enjoy!


You can use scissors to cut the heel and foot part off. I used my rotary cutter because I love using it! These can also be sewn by hand if you don't have a sewing machine. These took me about 10 minutes to make and cost a total of $2.00 if you include the thread.

 So what do you think?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment