Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Well Hello There

Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Christina. I'm a wife, mother, and teacher. I started this blog to share my journey through crafting, cooking, and my new Pinterest addiction. If you haven't heard of Pinterest... (STOP NOW and click this link NOW!) The rest of this will make no sense what-so-ever. Let's continue...My husband A is a great husband and terrific dad. KayBear is my lovely daughter and model for most of my crafts. Thanks for tuning in...


This is where all the magic happens...my craft/ guestroom. It's not much, but it's MY space. I like having an area to craft, gather ideas, and just unwind. 

The Beginning... Bows, Bows, and MORE BOWS!

This is how it all started. My good friend Abby gave me hair bows at my baby shower. She took the pictures for our newborn shoot. (SN: Check out her awesome blog...she ROCKS!) I started with a few bows and now I have 2 craft tables, 2 sewing machines (thanks ma), and more ribbon than I'll ever know what to do with... So I would like to share with you:


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment