If you didn't know already...I LOVE glitter? Glitter just makes everything better (I have probably said that a hundred times before, but it's true!)...especially Christmas ornaments! I have to thank Amy E. for sharing this great idea. This is the simplest way to decorate glass Christmas ornaments. The best part is that all the glitter stays inside of the ornaments! I can't wait to try some ornaments with my Martha Stewart glitter set!
Pledge Floor Care
plastic wrap (not pictured)
- Carefully squeeze the top off of the ornament
- Pour the Pledge inside of the ornament (see photo)
- Cover the opening with plastic wrap and swirl the Pledge to coat the inside of the ornament
- Pour the excess Pledge back into the container
- Sprinkle the glitter inside the ornament
- Lightly shake the ornament to coat the inside of the ornament with glitter
- Let dry (30 minutes per the bottle), carefully squeeze the top back on, and enjoy!