Who can resist little baby feet? Any craft with cute baby feet is instantaneously A-DOR-A-BLE!
I recreated this precious Etsy Ornament. This is how I did it.
- Frosted white ornament
- Coral Martha Stewart glitter (Try Blue Sapphire glitter for a boy)
- Mod Podge
- Ink pen (to draw footprint)
- Small paint brush (about a 1/2 inch or smaller)
- Sweetheart silver glitter stickers by Sticko
- scrap paper
- Outline the footprints using the pen (a pencil might work too)
- Using the paint brush and Mod Podge, fill in your outline (work quickly or you may choose to do one foot at a time)
- Sprinkle glitter over the Mod Podge and shake excess onto a piece of paper
- Let dry(15-20 minutes) and clean off your brush.
- Use the dry brush to brush away excess glitter. ( Repeat steps 2-5; if needed)
- Find the middle of the ornament and place stickers from the inside and work out. (I started with the letters "y and d" for Kayden.)
These would make a great baby's first Christmas gift.